Old 28-07-2004, 10:47 PM
SG1

Default How are the vegies, everyone?

Jess works on cats too!!!!

"Amy Lou" wrote in message

"MC" surftravelATyahooDOTcom wrote in message
HELP! The possums have already discovered my patch and chewed / pulled a

few
seedlings apart!!!

I have heard that some old loose/unstable fencing (about a meter high)
around the garden should deter them from the greenery within?!

Anyone had any succes with this or got any better ideas, as the fencing
really takes away from the beauty of the garden!

I use a possum trap. It cost around $100 new. All you do is put a half an
apple inside, set the trap and bingo next morning you have your culprit.
Then you take it for a little drive and drop it off somewhere. Of course

in
a week or two another possum will find your patch of greenery and the

cycle
continues. Works with cats too.

Amy

Vegies from seed Brerfox Australia 6 21-06-2005 09:18 AM
Eucalypts and vegies Timbo Australia 1 27-04-2005 09:29 AM
where did all those wild vegies go ? Michelle Texas 40 05-02-2004 03:02 PM
where did all those wild vegies go? Michelle Gardening 26 31-01-2004 05:42 PM
winter vegies Luke Australia 6 13-05-2003 02:32 PM