Old 11-08-2004, 11:39 PM
DD

Default Yellow leaves on Lemon tree...

I have a lemon tree growing in a tub, it is about 10 years old and has
been recently repotted. It has fruited well this year but now the leaves
have started to go yellow. I am fairly sure that it is not lack of water
and it has always been kept well fertilised with Organic Life and
occasionally with Citrus food. Could anyone suggest what the problem
could be?

DD

Old 12-08-2004, 02:55 PM
MC

G'day,

Mine suffered a similar fate ... I reckon the cause was overwatering and
overfertilising! I was killing them with kindness!

I haven't watered or fertilised them in over 6 weeks and they are starting
to come back - but, they are in the ground mind you!

Just a thought,
Cheers,
Mick

Old 12-08-2004, 08:06 PM
sofarwesticanseeafrica

"DD" wrote in message
I have a lemon tree growing in a tub, it is about 10 years old and has
been recently repotted. It has fruited well this year but now the leaves
have started to go yellow. I am fairly sure that it is not lack of water
and it has always been kept well fertilised with Organic Life and
occasionally with Citrus food. Could anyone suggest what the problem
could be?

DD

Howdy DD

It's probably just a cold weather symptom and will correct itself when the
weather warms a bit, but do check that the drainage holes aren't blocked.
This time of year organic fertilsers don't work as well (cold soils) so you
could try using a bit of liquid fertiliser on the leaves and soil if you
like.

Cheers
CT