Old 28-08-2004, 11:01 AM
andr0meda

Default my Myer lemon worries me

Hi All,
My lemon trees have been in ground for 2 months now. I live on the south of
the Gold Coast. My Eureka does just great! It grew heaps of new healthy
leaves, and a moderate amount of flowers. My Myer is the problem. Went into
a blooming mode big time, all covered in flowers and forming fruit. Bees
are working overtime; where do they come from? never seen any before?
Flowers are all over the place, but no new leaves. In fact, the existing
ones are getting yellow, and are falling off. What should I do? Remove the
flowers and new fruit? Will that stop it from the fruiting deal? How can I
make it grow some new leaves, like her sister Eureka, instead?
Mind boggles.

Andr0

water worries stuart noble United Kingdom 49 18-07-2013 01:34 AM
rhodie worries Andrzej Gardening 8 28-04-2012 01:18 PM
Climate change? No worries... Jonno[_22_] Australia 0 14-01-2010 09:16 PM
Woodpecker Worries Geo Lawns 2 05-05-2003 11:57 PM
Woodpecker Worries Geo Lawns 2 30-11-2002 02:56 PM