Old 20-09-2004, 01:32 AM
globalfresh

Default Looking for Australian Finger Lime growers??

Dear people,
We are Australian native fruits and herbs exporters. If any of you live
on the east coast of Australia and currently grow or have suitable land
and are interested to grow Australian finger limes and other native
fruits and herbs please be in contact with us.
We co-ordinate, grow, joint-grow and pack for export all our native
fruits and herbs for export via our company Australian Finger Lime
Company Pty Ltd and the export marketing activities by our parent
company Global Fresh Marketing Pty Ltd www.globalfresh.com.au
Although we are traditional fresh fruit exporters we see a need to
develop native fruits and herbs which can be farmed in a sustainable
way and reduce wild harvesting of the native bush fruits. It is our aim
to lead the sustainable agriculture revolution in Australia using native
fruits and herbs that are suited to Australian conditions. As more
pressure is put on Australia's water resources and rising salt levels
more people will see the wisdom of sustainable agriculture and
promoting native fruits and herbs worldwide.

Our dream will be difficult to realise in the short term, however long
term will endure and become part of this quite, sustainable living
revolution that is sweeping the globe.
Thank you
Any comments?
Best regards,........Fred Durham