Old 01-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Jeßus

Default Growing Snow Peas in Oct...

Is it not even worth trying? I'd love to have a fresh supply of snow peas...
I'm on the south coast NSW.
How late in the year can they be reliably sown/grown?
The supermarket always seems to have an endless supply of them, even now, I
dont know where they come from though and of course, the fresher snow peas
are, the better, hence why I'd like to grow my own...
Thanks,
Old 03-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Nancy

"Jeßus" wrote in message ...
Is it not even worth trying? I'd love to have a fresh supply of snow
peas...
I'm on the south coast NSW.
How late in the year can they be reliably sown/grown?
The supermarket always seems to have an endless supply of them, even now,
dont know where they come from though and of course, the fresher snow peas
are, the better, hence why I'd like to grow my own...
Thanks,

Always worth a try.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I have grown them at this time of the year.
Just make sure they have plenty of water and fertilizer.
cheers
Nancy