GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   100 Tree Myths by SHIGO online (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/86044-100-tree-myths-shigo-online.html)

John A. Keslick, Jr. 05-11-2004 11:20 PM

100 Tree Myths by SHIGO online

--
NEWS FLASH

The book "100 Tree Myths" by one of the foremost authorities worldwide
(SHIGO) today is now out of print. The book though, is online at:
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/hardt...0TM/index.html

We hope you enjoy this. Please let me know how it looks on your computer.
I would love to hear from people who appreciate this type of stuff.
You can email at .

Other hard to get docs can be found he
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/hardtoget/index.html

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com