Old 04-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Amy Lou

"Aprill" wrote in message
u...
HI all,

Given our recent tank talk I am curious about what people do about
flouride, if anything. I have seen the wonders of flouride in our urban
drinking water and I am wondering do any of you take any measures with
your rain water?

I believe kids get all the fluoride they need from toothpaste these days.

Amy

Old 11-12-2004, 05:54 AM
China

G'day Aprill,
Whatever the pro's and cons of fluoride, you can gain enough from fluoride
toothpastes, and that's easier than fiddling with the tank water.

China
Wingham
NSW

"Aprill" wrote in message
u...
HI all,

Given our recent tank talk I am curious about what people do about
flouride, if anything. I have seen the wonders of flouride in our urban
drinking water and I am wondering do any of you take any measures with
your rain water?

cheerio,
aprill