Old 02-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Skydragon

Default Whats the weather been like for the last six months?

Hello,

I've been away in Singapore on a business trip and I miss Melbourne.

When I came in June to Spore- it was really hot and humid, then in October-
Nov, its been raining everyday, often quite heavily. Thankf god for the
rain. It usually comes in the evening and afternoon- and rains buckets for
hours at a time. The temperature drops to a cool 20+ 28+ degrees as a
result.

But hows the weather been like for Melbourne. Has there been a break in the
drought?

Cheers!