GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   no new posts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/87507-no-new-posts.html)

Michael W 09-12-2004 08:00 AM

no new posts

Is it my news server or isn't anybody posting.

Michael W 09-12-2004 08:17 PM

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'day michael,

could be something to do with tghe server or maybe your isp, i had a
similar problem in the past and found it was the isp.

there have been post not lots but 1 or 2 a day for the past few days.

That what I figured :-(

Stephen Oakes 10-12-2004 01:58 AM

My builder has just put a few in my garden. Lots of stumps as well...

--
Stephen Oakes

len gardener 12-12-2004 02:17 AM

yep michael,

the isp was minimising band width for the usenet users so they where
allocating nearly all of it to the binaries groups readers and the
rest of us dipped out.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.

Aprill 12-12-2004 10:24 PM

Stephen Oakes wrote:
My builder has just put a few in my garden. Lots of stumps as well...

--
Stephen Oakes

:D