GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fruit fly? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/88278-fruit-fly.html)

kay & wand 02-01-2005 05:29 AM

fruit fly?

upper hunter.

tried lures, spraying, etc., lures worked on hard stone fruit, but soft
really suffering.

any suggestions welcome

leslie

len gardener 02-01-2005 06:58 AM

g'day kay & wand,

theres a new repellant idea on my remedies page using diesel and coke
bottle and an air wick.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.

ushere 02-01-2005 10:47 PM

nice page - many thanks. will give them all a work out....

leslie

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'day kay & wand,

theres a new repellant idea on my remedies page using diesel and coke
bottle and an air wick.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the
environment