GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Banksia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/88992-banksia.html)

Keith Holley 20-01-2005 11:34 PM

Banksia

Need some help with a Banksia labled "Banksia burdettii" found in sandy
plains north of Perth. None of my native books list it can anyone help me
out

Thanks you in advance.

Keith

Chookie 23-01-2005 10:27 AM

In article ,
Keith Holley wrote:

Need some help with a Banksia labled "Banksia burdettii" found in sandy
plains north of Perth. None of my native books list it can anyone help me
out

Google it.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet