GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/92271-bamboo.html)

Pedro 11-04-2005 11:12 AM

Bamboo

Anybody got Bamboo at their place I want to plant it up the back to use as a
screen and were wondering the best clumping type to about 3mtrs?

Thanks...

Vincent 11-04-2005 01:07 PM

"Pedro" wrote in message
Anybody got Bamboo at their place I want to plant it up the back to use as
screen and were wondering the best clumping type to about 3mtrs?

Thanks...

You will find plenty growing along the Yarra

John Savage 15-04-2005 01:39 AM

"Pedro" writes:
Anybody got Bamboo at their place I want to plant it up the back to use as a
screen and were wondering the best clumping type to about 3mtrs?

No bamboo here. But your 3 metres, is that the max height you want or
the diameter of the clump? It might help others if you make this clear.