Old 07-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Ask me

Default Rocks -tree's in stone - polyester

www.polykonstrukt.be

Old 08-03-2003, 09:46 PM
freebird

I can sort of follow the point of having polyester rocks in your
garden, but I'm lost on the trees made of stone concept.
Or is it rocks made of stone and polyester trees? Are the
polyester trees dry-clean only?

Barb.

Old 09-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Ask me

Rocks can be made in GVK or in stone also the tree's

"freebird" schreef in bericht