GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   where to get seeds of Trigonella caerulea (Curd herb) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/97604-where-get-seeds-trigonella-caerulea-curd-herb.html)

Richard Wright 19-07-2005 01:58 AM

where to get seeds of Trigonella caerulea (Curd herb)

Does anybody know where I can get seeds or plants of Trigonella
caerulea, otherwise known as Curd herb, Blue melilot, Blue-white
clover?

It is described as a possible new Australian crop on a U of Qld web
page:

http://www.newcrops.uq.edu.au/listin...lacaerulea.htm

I am in Sydney, so for quarantine reasons the source needs to be in
Australia.

Marcella Peek 22-07-2005 09:35 PM

In article ,
Richard Wright wrote:

Does anybody know where I can get seeds or plants of Trigonella
caerulea, otherwise known as Curd herb, Blue melilot, Blue-white
clover?

It is described as a possible new Australian crop on a U of Qld web
page:

http://www.newcrops.uq.edu.au/listin...lacaerulea.htm

I am in Sydney, so for quarantine reasons the source needs to be in
Australia.

I like Richters. According to their web site they ship to Australia.

http://www.richters.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi

marcella