GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Candy cane dividing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/100808-candy-cane-dividing.html)

Throckmorton P. Ruddygore 01-08-2005 03:10 AM

Candy cane dividing

Howdy All
I just got done spliting up some Candy Cane. I took a few pics
before, during and after. I'll post them to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
as soon as i can make a contact sheet.
The orignal clump i grew from a branch i stuck in the backyard.
It was a two and a half foot stick about a quater inch wide, put out
some time three years ago. I covered the first two nodes. It grew
roots and a few branchs the first year. This is the second year
i've split it up.
--
Throckmorton P. Ruddygore