Old 30-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Registered User

Default Have Phyllostachys heteroclada , and P.Pubescens seeds

Hi Everyone,
I have fresh Phyllostachys pubescens and P.Heteroclada seeds in exchange with other hardy bamboos(plants or root ball rhizomes)
I can also offer you Fargesia murieliae seedlings
The bamboo species I need for plants and/or seeds a
P.vivax
P.congesta
P.Nigra henonis
P.propinqua
P.Parvifolia
P.iridescens
+ other hardy species
Just make me an offer !!!Please write me at
Old 23-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Registered User

Hello
I GOOGLED p. pubescens and got your website and the offer you made.
So let me get this straight ........... you are willing to exchange you seeds for rhizomes or other seeds
that you listed?
WOW ! Sounds great!
I have some rhizomes from p. edulis 'heterocycla'.
It is the kind that grows 'tortoise shell' nodes........ these are really neat.
These are growing in my back yard.
I have dug them up (the rhizomes) and potted them and they grow so easy.
In a week or two new shoots come up from the rhizome.
Then I can plant it in the ground where it grows like crazy.
So here is the deal..... I would like to exchange some of them for your seeds.
I could ship them to you (the rhizomes) and you could sent the seeds to me, right?
I would pay for the shipping of the rhizomes.
Please let me know what you think.
Oh... I live in Texas US . I gets really cold here in the winter but it never
fazes this bamboo. It stays green even when we have bad ice storms.
We have had one this year already, it got down to 24 F degrees and the bamboo is just fine.
Thanks,
BIll
Old 15-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Registered User

I am in UK, and have a similar deal on offer:

http://www.minigroup.com/pfaf/board/viewtopic.php?t=3