GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Have Phyllostachys heteroclada , and P.Pubescens seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/109479-have-phyllostachys-heteroclada-p-pubescens-seeds.html)

puiu 30-11-2005 04:20 PM

Have Phyllostachys heteroclada , and P.Pubescens seeds

Hi Everyone,
I have fresh Phyllostachys pubescens and P.Heteroclada seeds in exchange with other hardy bamboos(plants or root ball rhizomes)
I can also offer you Fargesia murieliae seedlings
The bamboo species I need for plants and/or seeds a
P.vivax
P.congesta
P.Nigra henonis
P.propinqua
P.Parvifolia
P.iridescens
+ other hardy species
Just make me an offer !!!Please write me at: or

BobSlydell 04-12-2005 02:41 AM

Have Phyllostachys heteroclada , and P.Pubescens seeds

Here is another place you can post your seed exchange offer:

http://www.sunnygardens.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

Sincerely,

Bob