GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Bamboo Phyllostachys Rivalis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/142341-bamboo-phyllostachys-rivalis.html)

obolix 13-04-2006 11:31 AM

Bamboo Phyllostachys Rivalis

I was looking at the bamboo at the Pot and Grass company site and I see there is a bamboo Phyllostachys Rivalis. I can not find any information on this bamboo anywhere on or off the internet. Can anyone enlighten me.

Travis M. 13-04-2006 08:41 PM

"obolix" wrote in message

I was looking at the bamboo at the Pot and Grass company site
and I
see there is a bamboo Phyllostachys Rivalis. I can not find any
information on this bamboo anywhere on or off the internet. Can
anyone enlighten me.

I can't find it on the Pot and Grass web site. I could not find
it anywhere else for that matter.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

JimR 14-04-2006 02:38 AM

Bamboo Phyllostachys Rivalis

Using Google got me 204 pages of references, with the first one being a
plant description, located at:
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/data/grasse...w/imp07965.htm

Regards --

--