Old 22-07-2007, 12:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

Default Want to start new plants...any for sale?

I am in north Mississippi and would like to start a new Bamboo grove.
I would like to grow the largest height & dia. available for this
zone, preferably full sun.

I am looking at MOSO TIMBER BAMBOO - Phyllostachys heterocycla
pubescens
(5 Gallon) . Does anyone here have something similar for sale?

Old 22-07-2007, 08:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

Jeffwo wrote:
I am in north Mississippi and would like to start a new Bamboo grove.
I would like to grow the largest height & dia. available for this
zone, preferably full sun.

I am looking at MOSO TIMBER BAMBOO - Phyllostachys heterocycla
pubescens
(5 Gallon) . Does anyone here have something similar for sale?

Check here.
http://www.americanbamboo.org/Specie...ctSources.html

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 26-07-2007, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

"Jeffwo" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am in north Mississippi and would like to start a new Bamboo grove.
I would like to grow the largest height & dia. available for this
zone, preferably full sun.

I am looking at MOSO TIMBER BAMBOO - Phyllostachys heterocycla
pubescens
(5 Gallon) . Does anyone here have something similar for sale?

I am digging out some small rhizome sections of Black Bamboo (Phyl. nigra)
and will give them away to anyone who wants to come to central Florida to
pick them up . . .

Old 23-01-2008, 12:00 PM
BrownFingers's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Hamlyn View Post
Dont suppose your post to the UK would you! They'll Look lovely in the Garden!
I'll post you a can of - "Shut the hell up"
__________________
I'm the New Gardening Daddy... You beta watch out cause I'm the new Kid on the Lawn..!!!!
I'm gonna hoe Yo Gravel.....

Old 24-01-2008, 12:29 AM
PonyPower's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownFingers View Post
I'll post you a can of - "Shut the hell up"
Thats not very nice I think you should drink a lot less meanie-juice
Old 26-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPower View Post
Thats not very nice I think you should drink a lot less meanie-juice
meanie juice????? Do you not mean MAN JUICE, you kinky little PonyPower you!!!!!!!
Old 28-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownFingers View Post
I'll post you a can of - "Shut the hell up"

... sad, really sad
__________________
www.gardenguide-uk.co.uk - free gardening articles and resources
Old 28-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPower View Post
Thats not very nice I think you should drink a lot less meanie-juice
...i wonder whats in that meanie juice
www.gardenguide-uk.co.uk - free gardening articles and resources
Old 29-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Registered User