GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Need Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/174105-need-bamboo.html)

HLee 09-05-2008 04:00 AM

Need Bamboo

Hi, I am a bamboo flute maker. I am interested in mature 3 to 5 year old of
the following phyllstachy species of Tanakae, bambusoides(madake), angustus,
or rubromarginater. I am looking for bamboo that you may not want or need
someone to help thin out your over-grown groves. I have my own tools and dig
them myself. Pls contact me, Henry (914)574-1618. email: .
Thanks in advance

Henry

babyfazt09 17-04-2009 11:27 PM

We're of different country so I might not be able to help you. But I would just like to share that we have in our country the "Bamboo Organ" which is composed of several bamboos which were buried on the sand for some years. It is still functioning effectively, eventhough it has been created for almost 2 ceturies now.