GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/179182-bamboo.html)

downhill 13-10-2008 06:59 PM

Bamboo

I am closing out my bamboo collection in metro NY, I have about 70
different species, between 30 to 40 types are propagatable and will be
available for sale or trade. Have a large collection of bamboo items
for sale also.

visit this page for more information

http://www.penguinponds.com/bamboo/

hollenback 16-10-2008 08:34 PM

Bamboo

Michael,
Do you have a list of the species available?
Bill

theAdviserMe 27-10-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downhill (Post 818914)
I am closing out my bamboo collection in metro NY, I have about 70
different species, between 30 to 40 types are propagatable and will be
available for sale or trade. Have a large collection of bamboo items
for sale also.

visit this page for more information

http://www.penguinponds.com/bamboo/

Bamboo is one of my favorite here in my home in the woods...it represents to me something special...its sturdy and survival capacity just amzaed me...not to mention its beauty...