GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Spring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/189622-spring.html)

beecrofter[_2_] 17-02-2010 01:02 PM

Spring

30 days until spring!

Mysterious Traveler 17-02-2010 04:16 PM

Spring

beecrofter wrote:
30 days until spring!

I can't wait.

I hope the bamboo I planted last July survives. It's looking
a little rough.

Mysterious Traveler

beecrofter[_2_] 19-02-2010 02:24 PM

Spring

Between wind, snow, and ice I believe there are as many leaves on the
ground as on the bamboo here in coastal CT .

downhill 20-02-2010 02:05 PM

Spring

beecrofter wrote:
Between wind, snow, and ice I believe there are as many leaves on the
ground as on the bamboo here in coastal CT .

Number of broken culms here on LI due to snow.
The season started in january with the 24 hour race.

bunch of bamboo for sale I divide by prearrangement and it is dividing
season once it warms up

if interested use contact form on web site