Old 16-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Registered User

Smile bamboos specialize

We specialize in hardy clumping species, as well as hardy giant timber bamboos, and have been at the forefront of introducing new species into the horticulture trade. The future looks bright for bamboo and we hope to be considered a reliable source, from the smallest mail order, to large-scale bamboo design, to other nurseries, and garden centers.
Old 17-09-2011, 09:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

Default bamboos specialize

We specialize in hardy clumping species, as well as hardy giant timber
bamboos, and have been at the forefront of introducing new species into
the horticulture trade. The future looks bright for bamboo and we hope
to be considered a reliable source, from the smallest mail order, to
large-scale bamboo design, to other nurseries, and garden centers.

Good, join right in, help us rejuvenate the group, don't just be a
spammer
--

09=IX
Old 09-10-2011, 04:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:31:40 +0000, a1flors wrote:

We specialize in hardy clumping species, as well as hardy giant timber
bamboos, and have been at the forefront of introducing new species into
the horticulture trade. The future looks bright for bamboo and we hope
to be considered a reliable source, from the smallest mail order, to
large-scale bamboo design, to other nurseries, and garden centers.

Who are "we"?

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Bamboos for hedging MohammedM Bamboo 2 01-07-2009 06:38 PM
Getting prepped for Mass Plantings of Bamboos.. suggestions and advice??? RainLover Bamboo 6 11-03-2005 08:25 PM
Any nurseries specialize in grasses? Beth Peace North Carolina 3 01-05-2003 05:47 PM
advice needed about moso, vivax and yellow groove bamboos Stephen Bamboo 0 18-04-2003 09:58 AM
Any nurseries specialize in grasses? Beth Peace North Carolina 3 17-04-2003 02:56 AM