GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Anyone trading/giving bamboo rhizomes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/21036-anyone-trading-giving-bamboo-rhizomes.html)

JNJ 06-05-2003 09:32 PM

Anyone trading/giving bamboo rhizomes?

Is there any sort of exchange board for bamboo?

Travis 06-05-2003 11:56 PM

JNJ wrote:
Is there any sort of exchange board for bamboo?

Try your local ABS chapter. To find it go to www.bamboopeople.com.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5

Djubaya 07-05-2003 03:44 AM

Anyone trading/giving bamboo rhizomes?

Where in the world are you ??

Local folks might want to trade.

I have a bunch of stock I want to give to a good home. I just don't have
the time to repot all the busting containers!!

I am in Sonoma County, California

Djubaya

Justin Thyme 12-05-2003 10:08 AM

Anyone trading/giving bamboo rhizomes?

In North West England. I am about 18 months into starting a bamboo
collection so don't have an awful lot to trade at the moment, just some
P.spectabilis and perhaps some bissettii and nigra. Would like to do
exchanges with others in the area as the collection grows. Would like to
hear from likeminded people. Thanks.

lantzmich 23-11-2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djubaya
Where in the world are you ??

Local folks might want to trade.

I have a bunch of stock I want to give to a good home. I just don't have
the time to repot all the busting containers!!

I am in Sonoma County, California

Djubaya

what species do you have? How much are you asking for them?