New bamboo growth

Old 18-05-2015, 02:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo

Default New bamboo growth

Lord wrote:
So much new bamboo is growing, I have to be careful where I walk, to keep from stepping on them. Its like a little forest coming up everywhere. Its almost doubled in size this year.
--
:-)
Don't let the Zombies get you!!!!

After 24 hours of rain, more bamboo grew, even faster & taller, overnight.
I love bamboo.

--
:-)