GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Best UK bamboo forum? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/212694-re-best-uk-bamboo-forum.html)

downhill 05-05-2016 03:26 AM

Best UK bamboo forum?

champagnecharly wrote:
I see that nobody has contributed to this bamboo section for several
years. Arte there any better forums for bamboo that one can recommend?

The town I live in showed up a while ago and gave me 30 days to remove
all my bamboo that has been growing for 26 plus years...

good luck

Budburst 26-01-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downhill (Post 1019581)
champagnecharly wrote:
I see that nobody has contributed to this bamboo section for several
years. Arte there any better forums for bamboo that one can recommend?

The town I live in showed up a while ago and gave me 30 days to remove
all my bamboo that has been growing for 26 plus years...

good luck

Well, I think we can safely say that yours is a "runner" bamboo, not a "clump" bamboo.