Hello BAMBOO! Anyone?

Old 26-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Budburst's Avatar

Exclamation Hello BAMBOO! Anyone?

I'd like to know if most (or all) 'clump bamboo' are suitable for growing indoors. Can someone point me in the right direction? Please.
Old 16-05-2017, 03:40 AM

Hi,

It IS possible to grow bamboo indoors, though it does depend on the variety. As there is likely to be less/lower lighting from being indoors, be careful not to overwater. Can you clarify what you mean by 'clump' bamboo?