GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   fallen green leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/27720-fallen-green-leaves.html)

Mayrie & Dennis 20-05-2003 06:44 AM

fallen green leaves

Hi all
this is my third year since i planted a bunch of arrow bamboo. I know
that some leaves will turn yellow and fall off but I just found a lot of
green otherwise healthy looking leaves all over the ground. could this
be mites or birds or something else.
we did have a frost last nite.
thanks

Beecrofter 20-05-2003 04:08 PM

fallen green leaves

Mayrie & Dennis wrote in message ...
Hi all
this is my third year since i planted a bunch of arrow bamboo. I know
that some leaves will turn yellow and fall off but I just found a lot of
green otherwise healthy looking leaves all over the ground. could this
be mites or birds or something else.
we did have a frost last nite.
thanks

Look and see if the new leaves are forming up.
They will be like little rolled up leaves near where the older ones
were previously attached.