GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Help please..... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/28468-help-please.html)

Dennis B 24-05-2003 12:44 AM

Help please.....

What kind of bamboo makes up the japan and China bamboo forests?
thanks for any help

Zhao 27-05-2003 09:08 AM

Help please.....

"Dennis B" wrote in message ...
What kind of bamboo makes up the japan and China bamboo forests?
thanks for any help

MOSO mostly in China

WX 14-06-2003 12:56 PM

Help please.....

On Tue, 27 May 2003 01:01:57 +0000, Zhao wrote:

"Dennis B" wrote in message
What kind of bamboo makes up the japan and China bamboo forests? thanks
for any help

MOSO mostly in China

I would love to plant Moso but I think my neighbours would have my hide if
it got loose :)
I will plant Dendrocalamus giganteus if I get the chance, 30m X 30cm wow!
wx