GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   GrowBox (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/31686-growbox.html)

Melissa H. 13-06-2003 12:56 AM

GrowBox

Has anyone used an indoor garden? I am trying to find out how they work.
I am really interested in theGrowBox.
www.thegrowbox.com

Any advice?

Thank you in advance
MH

Travis 13-06-2003 02:20 AM

GrowBox

Melissa H. wrote:
Has anyone used an indoor garden? I am trying to find out how they
work. I am really interested in theGrowBox.

Any advice?

Thank you in advance
MH

spammer jerk.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5

Bri 13-06-2003 08:20 PM

GrowBox

Is that like a Catbox?

Bri in Des Moines (just south of Seattle) Washington

Melissa H. 15-06-2003 06:33 AM

GrowBox

You are the jerk.
Excuse me if I ask a few questions.
You are an ass.
Thanks for being nice about it.

Have a nice day.

Melissa H. 15-06-2003 06:33 AM

GrowBox

Well, after my first response, I am sure you are being evil too.
I will definitely delete this account from my settings.
You are all lonely, old, grumpy jerks.

Bye,
Melissa

Bob Doyle 17-06-2003 09:57 PM

GrowBox

"Melissa H." wrote in message
Has anyone used an indoor garden? I am trying to find out how they work.
I am really interested in theGrowBox.
www.thegrowbox.com

I don't know about the Growbox specifically, but indoor gardens work on the
same principles as outdoor, basically. Living things need food, air, light
and water. Indoor systems use lighting that simulates the spectrum of
outdoor light, a growing medium such as rockwool and liquid nutrients mixed
with water to feed the plant.

Indoor growing (or hydroponics) is well known for allowing common people to
grow orchids indoors, among other things. Not sure about bamboo, though :-)

regards,

Bob Doyle

Chris 18-06-2003 06:20 PM

GrowBox

"Melissa H." wrote in message news:qo8Ga.66200$%42.58766@fed1read06...
Has anyone used an indoor garden? I am trying to find out how they work.
I am really interested in theGrowBox.
www.thegrowbox.com

Any advice?

Thank you in advance
MH

While this may work for smaller plants, bamboo is right out until they
get a 75' tall 20' square so I can grow Moso ;-)

Anytime we see people throw ads in this list and they don't readily
pertain to bamboo we tend to get our backs up.

I'm sorry for the response you received.

Chris
Chino,CA