GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Spiral bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/46252-spiral-bamboo.html)

Jan 27-10-2003 11:02 PM

Spiral bamboo

I received a spiral bamboo from a friend and know nothing about taking care
of it.. including if it goes in dirt, water alone or what.. Is there a place
I can go to learn what to do with the plant??
thanks...

Cereoid-UR12- 27-10-2003 11:02 PM

Spiral bamboo

Not a bamboo. Its Draceana sanderiana from tropical Africa.

Look here for more info:

http://www.luckybamboomarket.com

Kristine Ann Thompson 29-10-2003 06:42 PM

Spiral bamboo

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:41:54 -0800, "Jan" wrote:

I received a spiral bamboo from a friend and know nothing about taking care
of it.. including if it goes in dirt, water alone or what.. Is there a place
I can go to learn what to do with the plant??

Here is the link about Lucky Bamboo Ca

http://www.luckybamboo.com/99pl-a.htm
-- Kristine