GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   BamuBrasil.org - New Portal for bamboo information in Brazil, asking for volunteers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/46333-bamubrasil-org-new-portal-bamboo-information-brazil-asking-volunteers.html)

Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione 29-10-2003 10:12 PM

BamuBrasil.org - New Portal for bamboo information in Brazil, asking for volunteers

To whomever this may concern,

Bamboo is my passion and for over 5 years, I have researched, studied,
lived, and breathed bamboo. The culmination of my effort will be shown
on www.bambubrasil.org, which aims to bring together the collective
efforts of the bambu-brasil yahoogroups, containing over 320 members
and 6000+ messages.

Unfortunately, most of the information which might interest
horticultarists in the United States is in Portuguese and vice-versa.
We are working on translating this information for both parties.

If anyone would like to volunteer their efforts to this endeavour, we
would appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Joćo Paulo Freire Paglione
[BBF] Bamboo Brazil Foundation
[FBB] Fundaēćo BambuBrasil
www.bambubrasil.org

hermine stover 29-10-2003 11:42 PM

BamuBrasil.org - New Portal for bamboo information in Brazil, asking for volunteers

On 29 Oct 2003 13:09:59 -0800, (Jo?o Paulo
Freire Paglione) wrote:

To whomever this may concern,

Bamboo is my passion and for over 5 years, I have researched, studied,
lived, and breathed bamboo. The culmination of my effort will be shown
on
www.bambubrasil.org, which aims to bring together the collective
efforts of the bambu-brasil yahoogroups, containing over 320 members
and 6000+ messages.

If anyone would like to volunteer their efforts to this endeavour, we
would appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Joćo Paulo Freire Paglione

I have a Portuguese speaking friend in PORTUGAL who translates such
materials for us. please feel free to contact me

louie 31-10-2003 01:22 AM

Freire Paglione) wrote:

f anyone would like to volunteer their efforts to this endeavour, we
would appreciate your help.

Don for you on may eb sites, even a half wit tatooed lady could manage
it..

louie 31-10-2003 01:22 AM

Freire Paglione) wrote:

f anyone would like to volunteer their efforts to this endeavour, we
would appreciate your help.

Don for you on may eb sites, even a half wit tatooed lady could manage
it..

For that matter a half wit with poor spellimg skills can manage it
too....

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

hermine stover 31-10-2003 01:12 PM

BamuBrasil.org - New Portal for bamboo information in Brazil, asking for volunteers

Don for you on may eb sites, even a half wit tatooed lady could manage
it..

Better a half wit than witless.