GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Apoclada Simplex - Native Bamboo Species in Brazil (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/46856-apoclada-simplex-native-bamboo-species-brazil.html)

Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione 08-11-2003 04:12 AM

Apoclada Simplex - Native Bamboo Species in Brazil

Does anyone know anything about this bamboo?

Please e-mail me if you can identify this bamboo, I will provide you
with a photo and a close-up.

Thank you very much.

João Paulo Freire Paglione
[FBB] Fundação BambuBrasil
[BBF] Bamboo Brazil Foundation
www.bambubrasil.org
Fone: 1-561-276-7327
Fax: 1-561-276-7327
eFax: 1-501-639-2695
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FundacaoBambuBrasil/
http://www.geocities.com/bamboobrazilfoundation

hermine stover 08-11-2003 05:12 AM

Apoclada Simplex - Native Bamboo Species in Brazil

On 7 Nov 2003 20:08:38 -0800, (Jo?o Paulo Freire
Paglione) wrote:

Does anyone know anything about this bamboo?

Please e-mail me if you can identify this bamboo, I will provide you
with a photo and a close-up.

Thank you very much.

João Paulo Freire Paglione
[FBB] Fundação BambuBrasil
[BBF] Bamboo Brazil Foundation

GO HE

http://www.americanbamboo.org/Specie...heUseCode.html

and there is a reference to this bamboo, plus links.

hermine stover
http://www.endangeredspecies.com