GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Have MOSO seeds To trade with other bamboo seeds or rhyzomes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/52189-have-moso-seeds-trade-other-bamboo-seeds-rhyzomes.html)

[email protected] 10-02-2004 01:12 PM

Have MOSO seeds To trade with other bamboo seeds or rhyzomes

Hi everyone,
I have a large quantity of MOSO seeds for trading with other bamboo
seeds or rhyzomes;I'm interested in all hardy cold resistant bamboo
species.The start in this way of trading was succesfull!I'm waiting
for new exchanges!ANDREEAS

ExegesisMan 30-06-2004 02:35 PM

Have MOSO seeds To trade with other bamboo seeds or rhyzomes

Hello Andreeas,
I have access to bamboo rhizome and would be glade to send you some for the seeds that you offer. I planted a rhizome and my first shoot is about 40 inches tall with a base circumference of about 1 inch (making the diameter close to 1/3 of an inch). I do not know that spices but is grows very well here in Charlotte. The patch here has survived a major ice storm and an unusually cold winter. Last year we had 18 inches of snow in Charlotte. Charlotte is in zone 7.
Fred