Old 16-02-2004, 04:32 PM
ANDREEAS

Default Exchange MOSO seeds(phyllostachys pubescens bamboo)

Hello,
I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanging with
bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)I prefere
ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph
vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata
aureocaulis.Waiting for posting !ANDREEAS
Old 19-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Brian Mader

Can bamboo survive in Wisconsin?????

Old 19-02-2004, 09:11 PM
Brian Mader

Can bamboo survive in Wisconsin?????

Old 19-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Brian Mader

Can bamboo survive in Wisconsin?????

Old 23-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Registered User

Location: Tennessee, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Mader
Can bamboo survive in Wisconsin?????
Yes depending on if you really want bamboo. As long as you keep the bamboo rhizome well taken care of, you will have new canes/culms every spring. But they may die off during the winter. That is unless you find a rather cold hardy species, or move your bamboo inside during the winter and back outside during the summer by planting it in pots.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:55 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREEAS
Hello,
I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanging with
bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)I prefere
ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph
vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata
aureocaulis.Waiting for posting !ANDREEAS

Where are you located? I have p. bisetti, if you have any moso plants to trade.