Old 07-03-2004, 02:58 PM
Ahmad Mader

Default 30 Phyllostachys Heterocycla v. Pubescens SEEDS.

I just bought 30 Phyllostachys Heterocycla v, Pubescens Seeds from a
guy in England for $17.00. He said they can tolerate -20 , but another
guy told me they can only handle -5. Does anyone know the temp they
can handle?????

Old 07-03-2004, 11:19 PM
Ahmad Mader

Attached Files
File Type: (79 Bytes, 106 views)
Old 07-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Ahmad Mader

Attached Files
File Type: (79 Bytes, 121 views)
Old 11-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Jason Pope

http://www.bamboogarden.com/Phyllost...0%2 0Moso.htm

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.