Old 10-03-2004, 08:35 PM
Paul Richards

Default Bamboo Garden near San Francisco

Hello everyone,

I used to have the url of a bamboo garden close to SF stored in my
favourites. My PC crashed and I've lost the link. I'm off to SF next week
and wanted to visit the garden, does anyone here know the garden to which I
am referring?
--
Paul Richards
spam block used.

Old 10-03-2004, 11:12 PM
Paul Richards

It's OK folks, I found it, thanks anyway for those of you who are
interested it's he http://www.bamboogarden.org/index.html

. ..