GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Looking for Bamboo Dendrocalamus giganteua (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/57963-looking-bamboo-dendrocalamus-giganteua.html)

Pedro 06-04-2004 09:18 PM

Looking for Bamboo Dendrocalamus giganteua

Greetings...

Looking for Bamboo Dendrocalamus giganteus for my garden.
Around here, in Portugal, nurseries just can't get it to me :-(
I cannot pay it with visa, so I am willing to get to an agreament with someone that could have this bamboo!
Thanks

Pedro

Alfis 27-07-2004 10:45 PM

Looking for Bamboo Dendrocalamus giganteua

Hola Pedro.
Busca COBELGAL en la red, es una empresa portuguesa ellos podrán informarte sobre Dendrocalamus y otras especies.