Old 29-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Humanure and bamboo??

You are certainly one that I would expect to find playing with their own
feces. Why don't you take a flying leap into a sewage tank?

If its so great, why don't you grow your own vegetables in the stuff and eat
them raw?

"Starlord" wrote in message
Go to any garden center and check out someof the goods sold to feed
lawns and plants. NitroHumes IS dryed and composted human waste, and
it's sold by the tons every year. I've seen many alfafa fields that
they dump treated human waste on.

Plus when I was stationed in Germany I saw all the farms had loads of
human waste dumped on their lands and then plow it under and plant
their food seeds in the soil. It's done all over Europe.

And I just gave that waring to the other guy, some citys have some odd
codes and to tangle with them is not good at all. A little caution is
always good advice.

As far as you go, I'd invite you to take a long walkoff a short pier.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
.. .
Yada Yada, Humanuremoron.

You have me convinced that you are the shit flinging insane twelve

years
old, scat troll.

Thousands also believe that Elvis is still alive.

"Gello" wrote in message
ink.net...
Are you insane or simply twelve years old? Do a little research

if you
think the idea of humanure is "goofy". Many waste production

facilities
are
experimenting with the SAFE production of humanure not to mention

the
thousands of people out there with composting toilets. If you are

too
juvenile to go beyond poo poo and pee pee jokes then please don't

respond!

Gello

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
Other goofy things you can do with your own body waste.

Do you like to make little animals from your own feces too?

"Gello" wrote in

message
link.net...
What are you talking about?

Gello

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
Do you brew beer from your own urine too?

How about knitting clothes from your own hair?

Doesn't Hermine grow her bamboos in dog feces?

"Gello" wrote in

message
ink.net...
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with

humanure
and
bamboo growing. I have read "the Humanure Handbook" and

am going
start
processing my waste. I was wondering if there was any

good
research
on
the
use of humanure and bamboo growth or if anyone had any

useful
info.

Thanks,
Gello

---

Old 30-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Beecrofter

"Gello" wrote in message link.net...
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with humanure and
bamboo growing. I have read "the Humanure Handbook" and am going to start
processing my waste. I was wondering if there was any good research on the
use of humanure and bamboo growth or if anyone had any useful info.

Thanks,
Gello

The Chinese have sustained agriculture for the better part of 5000
years on some of the poorest soils using human and animal wastes.
As for bamboo it pretty much likes the same soils and nutrients as
corn (maize) and in your research you may find more information for
corn.
Old 30-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Gello

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has given me constructive
advice! I appreciate it.

Gello

Old 01-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Starlord

When I was stationed in Germany while in the Army I used to go out on
pass and I used to stop and eat at the local Guest House, and they got
their viggies from the very same farms I saw the honey dew wagons
dumping their loads on. Didn't hurt me then and the same thing still
goes on to this very day.

And think about it, NitroHumus IS dried and composted human waste (
solid type ) and is sold in ALL garden centers by the millions of bags
worth every year. So is Steer manure, of which I use out in my garden
year round.

I know of citys who treat even the waste waters from their waste
treament plants and pump it out to parks, golf courses, etc. to be
used to water the grass's , tress, etc.

The alfafa farms take the bales of hay and much of it is sold to
places with large heads of milk cattle, Got Milk?

I have lived places where I used the gray water from the washing
machine to water lawn/garden. One place I was able to use the water
from the kittchen sink and the bath tub to water my garden along with
the washing machine water.

So, if done right, human waste can be used, just like the cattle
waste, and horse wate, etc. that is used in many places.

As I said, if the local codes don't have rules against it, a proper
composting system could be set up and used.

Also, think about this, hom many homes out in the county have cess
pools or tanks and leach lines out under the reast of their lands?
That waste goes out and feeds lawns, trees, ( some food trees too and
plants ).

So before you start yelling about what shouldn't be done, you'd better
look into the subject and find out just how must is already in useage
WORLDWIDE.

Oh and BTW --- I Hope you enjoy your stay along with the other
dipsticks down in my Killfile. PONK.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
You are certainly one that I would expect to find playing with their

own
feces. Why don't you take a flying leap into a sewage tank?

If its so great, why don't you grow your own vegetables in the stuff

and eat
them raw?

---

The results of Humanure research! Gello Edible Gardening 2 02-06-2004 10:03 PM
Humanure!?! Gello Edible Gardening 27 18-05-2004 09:07 PM
The results of Humanure research. Gello Bamboo 0 03-05-2004 12:06 AM
Humanure martin United Kingdom 5 13-02-2004 12:28 PM
Humanure martin United Kingdom 0 13-02-2004 12:36 AM