Old 05-08-2004, 11:37 PM
itrox

Default Bambusa Gibba

I'm new to bamboo, and waiting on my book Bamboo Rediscovered by Victor
Cussack to arrive.

I had mentioned to a friend that farms bamboo, that comming back from Japan
after 6 months over there, has sparked a love for Bamboo, and I want to
start farming also, she gave me a small clump of Bambusa Gibba just to get
me started, and said I could find all the info on the internet and I should
buy the book by Victor Cussack.

I could not find any detailed information on bambusa gibba, can someone who
already grows it let me know or point me in the right direction. I live in
Sydney Australia.

Also can anyone recommend some really nice, easy for beginner type, Japanese
bamboo?
Any other book recommendations would also be helpful.

TIA
Anthony

Bambusa Lako spacing Rick DeBay Bamboo 5 01-02-2006 10:17 PM
Bamboo - bambusa old hamii Lindsay Australia 0 07-09-2005 01:07 PM
Newly planted bambusa lako Rick Debay Bamboo 2 28-02-2004 10:58 PM
Fotos from construction of Casa de Bambu de Bambusa Vulgaris (esterillas) Joao Paulo Paglione Bamboo 1 19-12-2003 05:29 PM
Bambusa Oldhami growth rate? Rus Sheptak Bamboo 3 18-11-2003 04:03 AM