Old 27-09-2004, 12:35 AM
huggy1

Default make a backyard bambo garden

I am new to this forum and now nothing about bambo, while
i was visiting our Zoo they had a real nice area set up that you could
walk thru it was very quiet and dense they made spot where u could set and
rest and relax. The area wasn't but 40 by 50 square but was beutiful.

I live in Oklahoma city, ok and need to know what type bambo
i should use and how to keep it from spreading to my neibors yards. the
bambo they used was about 1/2" in dia. and about 7 or 8' tall and grew
very thick.

I want to make a path way thru it and a little sitting area

need info on taking care of it also.

Please feel free to email your suggestions and ideas.

respectfully Huggy1

Advice needed - bambo in a tub and bambo in water - both looking sickly lotte potter Bamboo 2 22-02-2005 07:33 PM
bambo going all spotty and dry Amber United Kingdom 17 27-07-2003 05:45 PM
best bambo for pots? Andr0meda Bamboo 0 27-07-2003 02:23 PM
bambo orchid? John Robertson Bamboo 1 03-04-2003 06:56 PM
bambo orchid ? john robertson Orchids 1 02-04-2003 06:32 AM