GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Would anyone like to trade bamboo for Tropical seeds, plants, or other? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/84949-would-anyone-like-trade-bamboo-tropical-seeds-plants-other.html)

megabrams 13-10-2004 06:38 PM

Would anyone like to trade bamboo for Tropical seeds, plants, or other?

1 Attachment(s)
I live in Indianapolis Indiana USA and I have always wanted to try growing Bamboo either indoors (if possible) or outside in my tropical garden area. I would love to make a trade with someone for their bamboo for some of my tropical species. I have some wonderful Passiflora incarnata seeds and starts (Passion Fruit Vine) there is a picture of it at http://www.afn.org/~afn10853/passifloraincarnata.jpg
I also have some lovely burgundy/green Canna rhizomes, some Castor Bean Plant seeds, 4-O'clock seeds (pink), Butterfly Bush seedlings or seeds, and several other outdoor garden plants and seeds. I also have some terrific indoor houseplant type plants and seeds too. Pregnant onion babies (many photos at http://davesgarden.com/pdb/go/1792/// and http://davesgarden.com/pdb/showimage/35864/ ), Jade plant starts, Spider plant plantlets, and Prickly Pear Cactus babies.
If anyone is interested in a trade please email me at:

Thanks so much and God Bless.
Meg