GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Looking for MOSO Bamboo in the Seattle Tacoma Bremerton area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/85898-looking-moso-bamboo-seattle-tacoma-bremerton-area.html)

RainLover 02-11-2004 03:21 PM

Looking for MOSO Bamboo in the Seattle Tacoma Bremerton area

Hi,

I'm just starting work on my landscaping and have a perfect area for a
grove of large bamboo. Moso is so gorgeous, I'd love to use THAT.
Does anyone know where I can get some in the local area? I'm in Port
Orchard, Washingon (but seattle or tacoma or even portland would be
okay if I can find it inexpensive)

THANKS!

james, port orchard, Washington, USA, Earth

www.jameskelseystudios.com

Travis 02-11-2004 04:27 PM

RainLover wrote:

Hi,

I'm just starting work on my landscaping and have a perfect area for a
grove of large bamboo. Moso is so gorgeous, I'd love to use THAT.
Does anyone know where I can get some in the local area? I'm in Port
Orchard, Washingon (but seattle or tacoma or even portland would be
okay if I can find it inexpensive)

THANKS!

james, port orchard, Washington, USA, Earth

www.jameskelseystudios.com

Try here. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

http://www.americanbamboo.org/SpeciesSourceList.html

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

hollenback 02-11-2004 08:33 PM

"RainLover" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm just starting work on my landscaping and have a perfect area for a
grove of large bamboo. Moso is so gorgeous, I'd love to use THAT.
Does anyone know where I can get some in the local area? I'm in Port
Orchard, Washingon (but seattle or tacoma or even portland would be
okay if I can find it inexpensive)

THANKS!

james, port orchard, Washington, USA, Earth

www.jameskelseystudios.com

Here is a site with a list of bamboo dealers in the PNW.

http://agsyst.wsu.edu/bambiz.htm

--
Bill Hollenback
Tyler, WA