GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Where to find inexpensive bamboo barrier (seattle, wa or the internet) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/85912-where-find-inexpensive-bamboo-barrier-seattle-wa-internet.html)

RainLover 02-11-2004 03:25 PM

Where to find inexpensive bamboo barrier (seattle, wa or the internet)

Hey,

I'm getting ready to put in a few groves of bamboo and want to get the
barrier into the ground. My soil is very clay down 2 feet, but I'll
need 300 to 500 feet of barrier in the end.

We'll be planting everything from 'chinese walking stick' to black
bamboo to a Vivax or Moso, so what thickness would be best?

We're artists and on a tight budget, but the landscaping is important
in order to show off our work.

Where can we find it for a good price?

Thanks,

james, Seattle

www.jameskelseystudios.com

Travis 02-11-2004 04:28 PM

RainLover wrote:

Hey,

I'm getting ready to put in a few groves of bamboo and want to get the
barrier into the ground. My soil is very clay down 2 feet, but I'll
need 300 to 500 feet of barrier in the end.

We'll be planting everything from 'chinese walking stick' to black
bamboo to a Vivax or Moso, so what thickness would be best?

We're artists and on a tight budget, but the landscaping is important
in order to show off our work.

Where can we find it for a good price?

Thanks,

james, Seattle

www.jameskelseystudios.com

Places that sell bamboo sell barrier. I don't think you will find it
inexpensive.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

John Hines 02-11-2004 04:40 PM

RainLover wrote:

Where can we find it for a good price?

EDPM roofing material, building supply store.

John Hines 02-11-2004 04:40 PM