GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Unique Garden and Home Decor Products (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/87584-unique-garden-home-decor-products.html)

Elroy Willis 11-12-2004 04:32 PM

Unique Garden and Home Decor Products

Hi,

Please have a look at my website which carries a variety of garden
and home decor products.

http://www.elroysemporium.com

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com

Elroy Willis 12-12-2004 03:41 PM

Cereus-validus wrote in rec.gardens.bamboo

And they are all made out of bamboo?

Only some of the items...

I've been looking for a wholesaler which sells blank bamboo
scrolls, which can then be used for printing different patterns
or texts or designs on, and if anyone around here knows of any,
I'd appreciate a link or contact...

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com