Old 24-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Registered User

Default HAVE MOSO(phyllostachys pubescens seeds)

Hello,
I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanges with
bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)
I need:
ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph
vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata
aureocaulis.Waiting for new trades!PUIU
Old 05-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Lisa

Hi,

Saw you are probably also living in France. We will be building a
bungalowpark/ camp site with theme Bamboo. You are more than welcome
to give your ideas on that.
Since we only just started planting the first 40 bamboos we do not
have anything to trade, however, we are interested to buy seeds.

Lisa

Old 08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
ABC

Greetings...

Just to let other people know that Puiu it's trustable.
I live in Portugal... he sent me many moso seeds last year... they grew and
they're great :-)
I just can't wait winter gets over so I can see them grow faster :-)
By the way... when you come to Portugal, Puiu... just let me know :-)

Best Regards

Pedro Pereira
Portugal - Porto

--