Old 18-03-2005, 07:58 PM
woodrow

Default trustworthy sources to buy bamboo online?

What are some dependable online resources for purchasing bamboo? The
only one that anyone has reccomended to me so far is Mid-Atlantic
Bamboo and I was wondering if there are others.
Old 23-03-2005, 03:23 AM
Richard

Try http://www.bambootexas.com/ They are a reputable group who show their
stuff at local bamboo sales.

Richard
wrote in message
Bamboo Plantation is where I get mine.
Lewis Bamboo are good with a lot of good imfo.. on the web site.

Old 03-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Rahn

woodrow wrote:
What are some dependable online resources for purchasing bamboo? The
only one that anyone has reccomended to me so far is Mid-Atlantic
Bamboo and I was wondering if there are others.

Check the ABS source list at www.bamboo.org also look for the local ABS
chapter and check the dealers they recommend. Try to buy local if you
can, you have a better chance of finding someone who know what grows
where you are.