GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Shriveling? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/91396-shriveling.html)

[email protected] 24-03-2005 11:09 PM

Shriveling?

We have some bamboo in a pot that have shriveled up, like when you are
in the bathtub too long. Its still green, and its not limp. I took it
pout of the pot and boy did it stink.... like rotten eggs. I chucked
that soil out and the stalks are now sitting in a glass of water, with
the shriveling not going away at all, its been there for a few days.
Any suggestions?

[email protected] 25-03-2005 02:42 AM

whoops. any suggestions anyways?

Travis 25-03-2005 05:30 AM