GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Fixing bamboo fence panels (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/92718-fixing-bamboo-fence-panels.html)

simon wells 19-04-2005 10:22 PM

Fixing bamboo fence panels

Hope someone can help me.

I have some 6ftX6ft horizontal closed weaved bamboo fence panels that I wish to fix to 6ftX4inch bamboo poles. Photos available if needed.

Can anyone offer adive on how I can fix the two together.
I would prefer to try and using traditional fixing using twine rather than screws and battens.

I have searched for methods to tie, but most are only for fixing a horizontal to a vertical and I'm getting lost.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon (UK)