GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Identify Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/93763-identify-bamboo.html)

Richard 08-05-2005 10:12 PM

Identify Bamboo

I would like some one to ID some Bamboo I have. Since I cannot post Binaries
pics here, could someone allow me to send the pics to them for
identification. It grows about 15-20 feet high, gets up to 2 inches in dia.
and is light to emerald green. When it dies it becomes light yellow. I live
in the Houston area.

Thanks

Richard

Travis 08-05-2005 11:16 PM

Richard wrote:
I would like some one to ID some Bamboo I have. Since I cannot post
Binaries pics here, could someone allow me to send the pics to them
for identification. It grows about 15-20 feet high, gets up to 2
inches in dia. and is light to emerald green. When it dies it
becomes light yellow. I live in the Houston area.

Thanks

Richard

Post the pix to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington